To solve the Bluetooth on Windows 10 these are the steps I followed because if you let windows try itself it will fail.
I went to control panel/devices and printers
- Selected add a new device
- The Bluetooth should show in the window
- Select the icon it will ask for a Number to Pair.
(If there isn’t one supplied in the Manufacturer’s manual)
- Click the link below the input box and Windows will generate one.
- Enter the number on the Keyboard and it will connect.
For some reason, the Bluetooth & other devices the new interface from Windows 10 did not connect when the number was entered. I presume that this new GUI is an interface for the above but it just didn’t work.